Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help with Evocator Skill Editing in 4Story Araz 5.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have issues with editing of skill for character files for evocator for 4Story Araz 5.0. Evocator in these files when using skill DArk Ritual or Fairy has a control bar like follow when summoning friendly. However when using Enslave Monster ID '617' as well as Evocate Monster ID '618' summons 3 monsters which appear for brief moment and then disappear.To precisely explain the problem in the older version skill Enslave Monster ID '617' was called Seduce Beast of the same ID as well as in the 5.0 version files Araz skill that is called Evocate Monster ID '618' in the older version is called Summon Beast ID '618' and summoned a monster which was killed as a companion which doesn't disappear and we have a control bar above him and that is what I would like to achieve.by skill on newer game version Evocate Monster which I would like to work like Summon Beast like on the old version but I don't know if I should change it in TSKILLCHART? Or in different table , game files? Where would I have to go to change that skill?

Thank you for any help in advance.

Back