Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

help with item from a scratch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi there this back item was given by my friend and im trying to put it on my server but this what happened..

when i dont have wings or back shields it appears but when i wear wings or back shields it doesnt appears... here's a proof
redgie - help with item from a scratch - RaGEZONE Forums

it supposed to be an item which is a backshield or something but it seems i have made it wrong.. can you please tell me what to do.... thank you... ^_^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Its not easy to build an item from scratch unless u know your files very well. I never done this so i don't know what answer to give, maybe u should double check the files again? every file links to each other, there is something u missed there.

Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's really very simple to add a new item if you have the DDS and ZMS already made.

here are teh steps.

1) Open the STB file that you want to add the item to (example LIST_BODY.STB) YAY for trailing prepositions

2) Find an open line number so we don't overwrite something useful.

3) Add all the data for you new item.

4) Add a new line to the STL also with the name of your new item.

5) Add the ZMS and DDS to your AVATAR folder in your client VFS. REMEMBER IT'S PATH. (Should be in 3ddata/AVATAR/BODY if it's a body item)

6) open the relevent ZSC file (in this case 3ddata/AVATAR/LIST_MBODY.ZSC for male and 3ddata/AVATAR/LIST_WBODY.ZSC for female)

7) Add you new item to the SAME row number as you added it in the STB. This is VERY important. The STB row and ZSC row must be the same for the item.
TIP: Find a similar item in the ZSC and copy it's values to your new entry. It saves a bunch of time.

8) Put a copy of your STB into your server. (if using rev 80 then add it to the SQL/CSV)

9) Save your modified files back into your client VFS and you are done.

Easy isn't it.
Once you get the hang of this you can add any new item in 5 minutes flat.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you very much.. it is fixed sorry my wrong ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back