• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Help with Spell Loss and Mob Drop Lag

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
got the server running no problem, i would like to that the creator of the guide, and also all the past threads with info on bits where i got stuck.

my 2 problems are:
when i log in and out, i lose the spells i have learned

and

when i kill some mobs i lagout before they drop, and when i login i have killed them n the drop is on floor

thanks in advance for any ideas

sean:drinks_no

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how many skills have you alreay got ? if you have over 20 odd skills i cant remember it deletes new ones when you log out

2nd problem is more then likely down to you playing on the same machine your running the files on, the 2.3 files are ram hungry if you dont have enough you will suffer from bad lag, ie lag outs, the game keeps you online from a lag out for a few seconds after so you will kill the mob

also the monster your killing mat have a corrupt image in its .wil file which will cause you to lag out client side when it try's to read the corrupted image, does it happen on every mob or just a surtain one ?

Back