Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help with the requirements to host the new server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My situation is as follows, a little over a year ago, I asked the owner of this video, , about how much ram memory is required, but upon receiving no response, then sign up for this forum, in order to get a possible answer.My goal is to host C9, on my PC whose features it has, is an intel processor with 2 cores at 2.7Ghz, a 2G video card and 8 ram. With that pc I can run the official game to high requirements, but I am looking to make an offline server and connect another 2 laptops, via lan.The two laptops have an integrated card, one has a 2.3 Ghz processor, with 8 ram and can run the game at medium requirements, the other one is a bit older, has a 2.1 Ghz processor and 4 ram. These would be the ones I want to connect via lan.As you will see, I am practically new to the forum and I am planning to expand the RAM to these computers. If you can help me with this question, I will be grateful and sorry for the inconvenience.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My situation is as follows, a little over a year ago, I asked the owner of this video, , about how much ram memory is required, but upon receiving no response, then sign up for this forum, in order to get a possible answer.My goal is to host C9, on my PC whose features it has, is an intel processor with 2 cores at 2.7Ghz, a 2G video card and 8 ram. With that pc I can run the official game to high requirements, but I am looking to make an offline server and connect another 2 laptops, via lan.The two laptops have an integrated card, one has a 2.3 Ghz processor, with 8 ram and can run the game at medium requirements, the other one is a bit older, has a 2.1 Ghz processor and 4 ram. These would be the ones I want to connect via lan.As you will see, I am practically new to the forum and I am planning to expand the RAM to these computers. If you can help me with this question, I will be grateful and sorry for the inconvenience.

8gb of rams is sufficient to run the server. If you have any questions contact me on fb “Guy ragezone” maybe I could help.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
People say 8gb is enough, but wouldnt it be best to be safe and go for 16 gb? or even 32 if budget can still hold for it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well thanks for answering, then 8GB of RAM, it is enough to run the server, I planned to increase it 4GB, but I think 16 of RAM, it would be better, About the two laptops that I plan to connect via lan, they have enough RAM, to play on the server ? As additional data both laptop, can run the official C9 server.

Back