• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Help With The Sims 3 repack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there, i was not sure where else to turn other than the greatest community on the face of the earth with this question i downloaded the BlackBox sims 3 complete repack but since its release 3 more addons have been released and i wanted to install at least the expansions does anyone know how to install these expansions/stuff packs without corrupting my sims 3 install if so please feel free to either pm me reply here for other people to see or even email me (email address on my info page)
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me

(if i have posted in the wrong section please relocate this thread do not delete)

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Even though this is technically not a 'Computer issue' itself, it's still a tech issue so moved to the repair zone. As for your problem, try looking for a Torrent of the expansion(s), thepiratebay can work wonders if the game/thing you're looking for is popular enough :)

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you want to just try them out without messing up your original install so you can go back...copy the entire EA folder (contains Sims and all expansions) to another drive...then install. If going back delete EA folder then repaste the original.

Back