Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] WoW client help, Patch

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey i was just wondering if there is anyway i can downgrade my World of warcraft?? without uninstalling it. I whould uninstall it but i dont have the disks anymore, Gave them back to the owner. Anyways is there away i can downgrade from 2.0.0 to 1.12 ??

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Simple answer: No
Detailed answer: As of 2.0, all the MPQs (terrain.mpq, model.mpq, patch.mpq, etc. w/ the exception of locale-enXX.mpq) have been collected into 1 file, named common.mpq. This means you cannot just delete patch.mpq and WoW.exe, as the files that were previously stored in patch.mpq are now contained inside common.mpq.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ohh dammm oh well, I patched to 2.0.0 by mistake and nwo i cant get back to 1.12.1 to play on my own server ): I might just have to download the client from this site, Cheers for the simpe answer and said why you cant :D:D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for two posts some one delete this one i lagged and it posted two.

Last edited:
Back