Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help0rz

Reaction score
I've got it on a cd with me now, but when ever i like put it on i get to the account log in bit and i got no mouse :confused: or i cant move my mouse. Its well annoyinh, then i end up installin ME on again so :( if ya can help me there then i will get XP.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
haloyer said:
I've got it on a cd with me now, but when ever i like put it on i get to the account log in bit and i got no mouse :confused: or i cant move my mouse. Its well annoyinh, then i end up installin ME on again so :( if ya can help me there then i will get XP.

just press tab, tab, tab till u get 2 ur user then enter password and press enter. Or if u have 2 create an account it isnt fifficult just tab thru all the options and stuff.

Reaction score
Ok last thing with ma xp i have got both Xp professional and xp plus! do i install professional first?

Um soz to be an 00beh but i still cant find it could ne1 give me a direct link plz? (download i originally asked for) Windows Installer for ME.

Reaction score
TBH I CBA to install Xp for a few days yet (till i get cd-writer to backup my days of downloading patchs :p) so Does any1 have a fix?

Bearing in mind the InStMsIa download from microsofts offical website has already been applied.

Back