Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hey Mods Read This

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hey mods why arnt u guys doing your job? i see alot of stuff that needs to be moved.And bone-you im not mad u got that spot but do your job plz this secion is just gonna keep falling apart.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey mods why arnt u guys doing your job? i see alot of stuff that needs to be moved.And bone-you im not mad u got that spot but do your job plz this secion is just gonna keep falling apart.
It's only been half a day since I last logged on. How is that me not doing my job? I need to sleep too you know. I actually don't spend 24/7 on the computer and most of my time online is spent elsewhere. I check here regularly so let me do what I need to do lol. When it gets neglected for days then you can tell me to do my job.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Peter your just pissed because you were turned down, i on the other hand never even got a chance to put my name forward, just be happy that theres someone resonsible to moderate the forum, also please note that hes not the only moderator appointed to this forum now, theres 3 in total i beleive.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Peter your just pissed because you were turned down, i on the other hand never even got a chance to put my name forward, just be happy that theres someone resonsible to moderate the forum, also please note that hes not the only moderator appointed to this forum now, theres 3 in total i beleive.
Two, I believe. Frozenrat and myself.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol, Mods got a life.
Dont expect them to be on 24/7 xD

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Thats not what im saying GRRRRR what im saying is there are alot of useless poop that needs to be moved and i havent really seen u guys moving them

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Well anyway i think all these post should be put in there area lmao but what ever u guys seem to be doing a good job

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol, I posted in the wrong sections, and both times my posts were deleted by Bone-you, so props to bone for doing a great job.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I mod two sections now, and I have a life, and I have to sleep, I haven't been modded long, I don't see how you expect the section to be spotless anyway. The section won't fall apart just because of a few misplaced threads, look at the habbo section ffs..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am new and don't know much about this Section, but I think it is pretty clean.
Alots of Noobs post useless topics, and people make mistakes, and there are only 2-3 Section Mods. They do have a life, They do have to sleep atleast 4 hours, they have to eat, they have to relax, they have to go to school if depends on their ages and more.
The mods doing a great job making a popular section so clean.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
/agree 100% to mutch crap here ! move them to runescape :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am new and don't know much about this Section, but I think it is pretty clean.
Alots of Noobs post useless topics, and people make mistakes, and there are only 2-3 Section Mods. They do have a life, They do have to sleep atleast 4 hours, they have to eat, they have to relax, they have to go to school if depends on their ages and more.
The mods doing a great job making a popular section so clean.
4 hours of sleep o.o

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Grrr stop posting here it uesless some noob spamed all the fourms

Back