Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HGN Full Client + CN Client Archive - [Updated 1/27/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is the w2i installer for CN 1.2.6 shared by Visad. This is identical in every way but the installer it's self - I used the PWI installer+graphics for the installation process.

NOTE: I could have uploaded everything already patched, etc. But I find that developers (and myself) would rather have everything separate and unmodified. Also, since I'm by no means a master at working these files yet - it's better that experts have files that have not been modified for the betterment of us all.

After you've installed the Base Installer, Install the Patch. Once you've installed both, simply run the launcher or patcher and choose the update server "Manual". Then just update, you'll find the cup to take you to retail 1.3.6 is there (patcher folder) for you to install.

Base Installer PW-CN(1.2.6) Retail:

Patch PW-CN(1.3.6) Retail:

PS: These files are unchanged from retail and are exactly how they where shared by Vis and I'm having hell internet so uploading to mirrors is slow going so megaupload is the only place I've up'd so far.

HGN Full Client 1.3.6+PWI Interface+Full English Translation+Experimental gshop+EL/Tasks - 1.4.1

This client is for the HGN server pack that Visad release (see links below for files).

NOTE: The client has everything. Just install it and if you've left your config for your HGN server the same (ie, 192.168.12.200) you won't have to do anything to the client to connect. Just choose your server (127.0.0.1 is also a selection) and go.

Matt/eg.

Server Side Data - HGN

Original Server Files: http://forum.ragezone.com/f452/visads-1-4-1-server-files-re-uploaded-640400/ OR http://forum.ragezone.com/f452/visads-files-re-upload-639383/
Data's that I use with the HGN client above:

NOTE:
These should work perfectly with the above HGN client install. Have fun!

Anything I fix I'll continue to update here - anything anyone else fixes with the HGN server/client *please* share. It's the only reason I went through all this trouble. Since these are the most up to date *public* files out there - as a community lets build on this set.

UPDATE 1/27/2010:

- Updated Server/Client Side EL + gshop for translations/garbage.

And remember - all thanks goes to Visad for his files and hard work so thank him (toss in a thanks to me for the client - it's good for my stats).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: w2i 1.2.6 *english* installer.

i dont think they would help me! since my server is 1.3.1!

but thank you for sharing

Regards
Reaper:thumbup1:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

ourse they should help as long as u change ur versions in ur server to 1.0.3.0.6 then it should test it and see

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

even though i think someone forgot to add the part 2 of the w2i_Patch1.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ypgrading is the hardest part!

and no one waqnts to share how to do it!

:(:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

what elements and gshop do you have?

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

ill tell u how i did it and ill even upload my info and how i got it to work when im finished editing it making the way i want it
and ill also add credits to the people who has shared the info for my to get the server running

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

ourse they should help as long as u change ur versions in ur server to 1.0.3.0.6 then it should test it and see

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

even though i think someone forgot to add the part 2 of the w2i_Patch1.exe

The second patch I had planned on doing ended up being pretty large since the 1.3.6 client was missing models+gfx+various other things it ended up being easier to just pack the entire client and go that route. sorry. :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: HGN Full Client + CN Client Archive

Server Side Data - HGN

Anyone has client side only?

Great relase! :):

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Server Side Data - HGN

Anyone has client side only?

Great relase! :):

I can upload just the client side data's - but it'll be a couple of days. Best to just grab the HGN installer if you can. I've done nothing but fix the current stuffs for the HGN server but I'll build "Patch 2" like promised, just dunno how big it'll be till I get a sec to build it.

Matt/eg.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I can upload just the client side data's - but it'll be a couple of days. Best to just grab the HGN installer if you can. I've done nothing but fix the current stuffs for the HGN server but I'll build "Patch 2" like promised, just dunno how big it'll be till I get a sec to build it.

Matt/eg.

aww :(:
I try to download whole client again...
Last time i downloaded 3 days CN version of game.. but well..:(:

Thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

aww :(:
I try to download whole client again...
Last time i downloaded 3 days CN version of game.. but well..:(:

Thanks

If you are using Visad's files, you are better off just getting the HGN client in the long run anyways, anything I/Community/You fix/patch (if anyone finds problems with the client post here and I will fix - I just don't have the time to test it all out) will be based off these client/server files.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Ok.. downloading 1 part ^^

btw, did u tested ur relase/server...?

1. In what correct way to open behive (map 30-32 idk correct)
2. Can u reedem prices from npc near acient dragon city west teleporter? I always geting some chinese error >.<

I got some strange deja-vu that visad's relase is not fuly working on my computer :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i wish someone had the actual server pack and uploaded it all the links on here are dead for the hgn server pack

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

and another thing the client elements for that release is not showing some of the lists but the server side shows all and i know i am using tekks software right cause i been using his software since he pretty much released it

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

i will probably add everything manualy back into those lists from list 51-57 dont show nothing accept for a couple of the lists show a few things in there but they are all messed up looks like the lists are currupted

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

so wat i might do is if i can find a good client side editor that can add lists is use another client side elements and add the stuff into it remake the whole thing or use that 1 and try fix those lists witchever gotta find a food client side editor that can add lists first

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i wish someone had the actual server pack and uploaded it all the links on here are dead for the hgn server pack

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

and another thing the client elements for that release is not showing some of the lists but the server side shows all and i know i am using tekks software right cause i been using his software since he pretty much released it

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

i will probably add everything manualy back into those lists from list 51-57 dont show nothing accept for a couple of the lists show a few things in there but they are all messed up looks like the lists are currupted

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

so wat i might do is if i can find a good client side editor that can add lists is use another client side elements and add the stuff into it remake the whole thing or use that 1 and try fix those lists witchever gotta find a food client side editor that can add lists first

I can upload the original server archives tonight.

--

The Client EL I can load/edit/save up to like list 56. Tho I see the same thing as you do at like the last 5-8 tab's (list 50+ is all wanked liked you say). I too am using tekks editor. My test was only changing the name of Wood Bow to Epic Bow, saving and reloading it to ensure it saved my changes.. So not sure what to tell you here since I'm still fairly new to PW.. My experience comes from running RF for a time. Really, I only checked to see if editing existing content was possible. I never tried to add anything.

Another option is to just fix the config for tekk's editor concerning this EL file. I will prolly give this a shot before I think about trying to starting with a fresh 136 EL and adding stuff since it's just easier. Sides, finding out exactly how the config's work for tekk's editor would go a long way in adding, editing, stealing content from future updates right?

Anyhow.. if we are all working and releasing on the same set of files - we can make progress despite the many leechers here or at very least about 5 of us can actually learn enough to not need forums. :)

--

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

true and im not gonna steal anything just rather borrow and credit the peoples work and also im gonna be working with the latest clients out there and implement the stuff into the el and older clients/server is all and yes there is a lot of leachers on the forums thats why we need a private forum or somethign where we all can work together im all for it i hate leachers but anyways ill be for sure making a whole new colinux image make a fresh start with everything added and setup to work and will eventualy post it on here when its finished but that will be a while cause im pretty busy and mainly only hsve weekends to fully work on this stuff anyways i think everyone will need the forums in some way of sort so its good to have them in case as long as noone leaches and shares there work alot of people put alot of time into there work and they should get credited for it anyways ttyl

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

oh and yeah i just need to find a good client el editor to fix the problems i dont mess with config files for other peoples stuff or mess with there stuff period so i think ill just find a good client editor and fix the lists myself since i have time on weekends to do it and im not lookin to release anything till its fully finished and working fully that way there should be no problems then make sure the client & server and all files are fully funcional anyways bye for now write back when u get a chance ;)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Part 3 of HGN Client: ''The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable.''

>.<

I download rest, i hope that part will return soon

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm fairly new to PW developement & gameplay wise (playing PW for the first time), but once i get into developement. I wan't it to be "perfect" as possible. I was playing on Hellish Nexus PVP server before, here couple things i notice.:

I'm currently busy with other stuff, haven't time to play around with PW.

But once i get the hangs of it, i would fix this:

Items Mall
-Re-order/sort the items.
-Translate chinese text.
-Fix some mount doesn't work correctly.
-Fix items picture/stats/description (the one that show on the left, when you selecting on items)

Quest
-Fix quest text color/lenghts (what's up with color highlighting )
-Fix quest dialog. (Text not wrapping properly)

NPC
-Fix tab name thats doesn't fit with the tab lenght.
-Fix some npc have wrong items(xxx)

That's all for now =)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

What I ment by "steal" is taking content from future retail releasing and putting it into our own. Technically speaking - we are stealing. :)

Meh, you know what? The major flaw to public forums (leeching, etc) is also one of the best assets because of the visibility of the place. I bet 200 people that know *much* more than I do about editing and manipulating these files than I do see these forums and I think they would be more inclined to answer a question I have if I'm active to the community. I also believe that most people are curious enough to actually learn, but clearly the problem here is that people that used to share - don't anymore. That I totally get, there will come a day when I get tired of sharing as well - but by then, myself and like 100 other peeps will know how to do everything.

Private forums never work because the users get stale, people move on to other projects, real life, etc. Been tried a thousand times.

Best bet here is to build ourselves and anyone else that feels like getting into it a solid foundation. We can build a community instantly here with just a few people that inspires others to get involved. So long as *we* continue to share - thats the thing here. I'm not really talking about guides and that kinda stuff anyone wishing to make changes and add content is well beyond the need for a guide...

I mean, ultimately the only reason I release anything at all is because I believe it will advance my own skill level with the files for the reason of running my own PW server. I admit that once I've learned everything I need - I really sorta retreat into running my own server and rarely release anything at all. But by then, there's a nice set of server files and a really decent client as a foundation for anyone to start into this... Plus good forums to search since we generally all get stuck on pretty much the same stuff. By the time others come - there's already a wealth of information. Like all the server kits for 1.3.6 - this is the same, just without a noob image and a guide since we don't need it.

Thats the real goal here - to open a door to those of us that do actually want to learn... Visad got that - thats why he released his own files, tools, etc. Thats months of work that for as long as he could host - he gave away. For that reason alone we have to maintain and release stuff related to his files here. No good karma comes outta privately developing public files. :)

true and im not gonna steal anything just rather borrow and credit the peoples work and also im gonna be working with the latest clients out there and implement the stuff into the el and older clients/server is all and yes there is a lot of leachers on the forums thats why we need a private forum or somethign where we all can work together im all for it i hate leachers but anyways ill be for sure making a whole new colinux image make a fresh start with everything added and setup to work and will eventualy post it on here when its finished but that will be a while cause im pretty busy and mainly only hsve weekends to fully work on this stuff anyways i think everyone will need the forums in some way of sort so its good to have them in case as long as noone leaches and shares there work alot of people put alot of time into there work and they should get credited for it anyways ttyl

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

oh and yeah i just need to find a good client el editor to fix the problems i dont mess with config files for other peoples stuff or mess with there stuff period so i think ill just find a good client editor and fix the lists myself since i have time on weekends to do it and im not lookin to release anything till its fully finished and working fully that way there should be no problems then make sure the client & server and all files are fully funcional anyways bye for now write back when u get a chance ;)

The config files for the EL's looks pretty straight forward so when I get to needing to get into that I'll most likely just go sort it out. Worse case scenario is yeh - we start with fresh EL's and re-add everything. Open those config's up and have a look at what they do. They more or less specify where the list starts in the dat and how big it is. Thats what I got with a quick look since every dat has it's own config.

Once a few people have downloaded the client and tried it out - we'll have a better idea about what needs to be fixed. People gotta test it out tho - I added a lot of content. So what works, and what doesn't work - I'm not sure about. I'm a PW noob and simply like to play. So my testing consists of starting a new dude, doing questions and solo playing at like 300X rates. Anything that doesn't work along the way I fix (ie, like textures).

Here's a examples:

That armor, those hammers and mounts all didn't work for me (even with the fixes for gfx, etc from Visad - it's possible I was missing one or something). But all that stuff (everything, weapons, armor, HGN, etc. - it all works so far as my testing has gone).

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Ok.. downloading 1 part ^^

btw, did u tested ur relase/server...?

1. In what correct way to open behive (map 30-32 idk correct)
2. Can u reedem prices from npc near acient dragon city west teleporter? I always geting some chinese error >.<

I got some strange deja-vu that visad's relase is not fuly working on my computer :(

You'll have to tell me :) All the npc's I had problems with do interact now, etc. So I think maybe yes to the npc near the teleporter? They all talked to me w/e. I haven't had a NPC error with this client yet.

The behive/cube map - I'm not sure - I dunno how to get there yet. :)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

nice what server release are u using dude?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

nice what server release are u using dude?

Visad's release. Tho really, I don't see why you can'd just get the config.rar in the top post and stick that in your current gamed/config dir yeh? Oh, and set version in glinkd for 10306?.

From what I understand, these files are all the same except for the data in config. Regardless, I'll re-upload the Visad's server files tonight while I sleep. Someone also uploaded everything Visad released in another thread..

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Visad's release. Tho really, I don't see why you can'd just get the config.rar in the top post and stick that in your current gamed/config dir yeh? Oh, and set version in glinkd for 10306?.

From what I understand, these files are all the same except for the data in config. Regardless, I'll re-upload the Visad's server files tonight while I sleep. Someone also uploaded everything Visad released in another thread..

Here they are:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f452/visads-1-4-1-server-files-re-uploaded-640400/

Now, if there's any problems download the HGN serverside stuff at the top of the thread.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

yeah im not to fond of those server files for some reason they wont let me add anything new to the client side like new stuff i dunno why and for some reason the elements wont run on the MY-EN client i tried updating the client to v1.3.6 but it went past that version so i dunno ill figure it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back