Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hi can I make a level 15 GEMS??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I saw on the GameServer/Slk/Script/ItemScript The is no GEM lv5-15 So how can I put it there?
And how to make one??

And How can I edit the beginner Box I think that is the name.. When you 1st create a character there is a BOX in you inventory.. I want to edit that box I want to put some items there and if the player right click it he will become lv100..

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are already level 2 through 15 gems in game, although the LV10 gems are the strongest. For their item ID look in:
>> GameServer/Slk/gem.slk

For the box you are talking about, you'll have to find the boxes item ID in:
>> GameServer/Slk/item.slk

After you've found the item ID, you will need to look through the Script folder for a file name that contains that item ID in it. Open the script with notepad or something and edit it to your liking, replacing the item IDs inside it with ones of your choice. That should do it, hope it helped.

Edit: I'm not sure if I'm remembering this correctly, but there might be a column in item.slk that gives the script location or name.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I find the GEM and about the box.. the box I am looking for is the (Beginner Mega Box) Here is the Item ID: 63496 So now How Can I edit what you get in that box after you right click it??? Where should I look at?? I go to GameServer/Slk/Script This the 3 Script I find there.
1. NpcScript
2. MonsterScript
3. ItemScript
I check the Item Script but the ItemID: is not there!!
What is this TreasureAward??? in GameServer/Slk/Treasure/TreasureAward?
But I dont think that this is the one I am looking for beca\use in my Server I am using the EVOLUTIONBOI server file. and the award on that box is different on this TreasureAward.

Because what I get when I first open the box.. I get a Heart Exp 31x when I click it I become a level 41. then 30x left to be open once per day only etc... I want to edit that box.. Like in the BOIPVP when you create character and enter the game then open the box. You become a level 100 and that box contains Lv100 set gears.. I want to make like that :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well if nobody helps you now, I'll check for the location in my server files for you when I get home later.

Reaction score
Lv10 gem are the strongest why would you want lv15 gems? I tried it before lv15 gem are pretty weak I also try to mod the stats of the gem seems like it fail well some of them I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back