Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hi, I'm GreaseMonkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Joined This Forum Because Some Sexy Bastard Called DonTonberry Hangs Around Here Alot. That Huge Muscle Bound God Of Sexiness Even Taught Me How To Type :)

I Hope He's Online, Being A Good Guy Tommorow :)

Well, A Little About Me:

I Love DonTonberry
I Think He's Great
I Want His Children
I'm Creating His Official Fan Club

I'm 17, 6" With Blonde Hair.

I Recently Came Back From A Party In Hadfield, An Itsy Bitsy Ickle Village. We Had Fun :)

I Hear All You Guys Are Cool, Except Gohan And Sipher Because They Bad Men, Underpant Thiefs. I Like My Underpants, I Don't Want Them Stolen....

Anyways, Nighty Night

DonTonberry Owns

Love You All

GreaseMonkey

Reaction score
are you.. are you obssessed with this man..? hes banned btw, if your this obssessed im going to have to guess that you ARE dtb.

btw, sipher is not gay.. your going to get a very bad reputation very quickly if you start acting like that.. and im going to start hating you. im not the kind of person you want to be hated from >.>

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kaoii767 said:
are you.. are you obssessed with this man..?

btw, sipher is not gay.. your going to get a very bad reputation very quickly if you start acting like that.. and im going to start hating you. im not the kind of person you want to be hated from >.>

Sssshhh Kaoii, I Didn't Call Him Gay, I Called Him A Panty Thief

Reaction score
dont tell me to shhhh... sipher is my.. aquaintence (cant call him a friend, but he is a fellow staff member and hes part of the rz family) and i will stuck up for him as i please.

and for the record, do you have PROOF he is a "panty thief?"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kaoii767 said:
dont tell me to shhhh... sipher is my.. aquaintence (cant call him a friend, but he is a fellow staff member and hes part of the rz family) and i will stuck up for him as i please.

and for the record, do you have PROOF he is a "panty thief?"

He Stole My Underwear, Isn't That Proof Enough?

PROOF!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
and it should be locked because this basically emphasizes around Sipher and his humiliation. GreasyMonkey also deserves a 3 day ban, in my opinion, because he more than likely is DonTonberry, dtb is banned, and the rules clearly state that if a banned member makes a new account and causes trouble, that account will be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back