Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

hi noob question

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
are there anyway to determine what files are needed in order to add a new feature?

ex. i want to add teleporter but i dont know what files i need to edit

im working on ketchups v15 clean source as i dont want to have a srver with a bunch of feature that i wont be needing. and it might not do me any good since if one thing gets fcked up i dont know where to look.

at the same time are there any threads or tutorials on how to get/scalp specific feature from different sources?

thanks in advance.. :):lol:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
First thing to do is to check the release index and see if there is anything you want to leech.
After that you download the source and open it in visual studio.
Then, you search for the code definition ( __APP_TELEPORTER for example ) by clicking Ctrl+F and "Find All".
The next thing you gonna have to do is to see and understand where and how the system is implanted and copy it very carfully, You can also use compare softwares such as WinMerge , beyond compare and etc to understand better.
I guess it's your first time doing this so don't be afraid of trial and error because this is the way to learn.
Good luck :) .

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First thing to do is to check the release index and see if there is anything you want to leech.
After that you download the source and open it in visual studio.
Then, you search for the code definition ( __APP_TELEPORTER for example ) by clicking Ctrl+F and "Find All".
The next thing you gonna have to do is to see and understand where and how the system is implanted and copy it very carfully, You can also use compare softwares such as WinMerge , beyond compare and etc to understand better.
I guess it's your first time doing this so don't be afraid of trial and error because this is the way to learn.
Good luck :) .

thank you i tried it with nanus teleporter for ketchup v18.3 release. i did encounter problems i believe i copied every single code, but it also appears that i was missing some files.. well will still try to play around with the snipping thingy :)

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thank you i tried it with nanus teleporter for ketchup v18.3 release. i did encounter problems i believe i copied every single code, but it also appears that i was missing some files.. well will still try to play around with the snipping thingy :)
Might be a resource file, post your error.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Back