Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hi There....

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
Hello People.

My Names Joseph Horan, I'm 16 Years Of Age. My DOB Is 26/05/1987.
People Round Here Know Me As DonTonberry Or waffle, But I Prefer To Be Called Sir Myself.
I've Been On RageZone For Approx 2 Years, Made Alot Of Great Friends Here :) Sadly They've All Left :(
I've Been Told My People That I've Got An Anger Problem, I Tell Them To duck Off, Showing My Great Control Over Myself.

In Real Life, You Can Occasionally See Me Out Of The House, Usually At Preston College Where I Study Computer Programming, Or At Work.
I Work As A Silver Server For Rich Bastard Masons, And That Is The Only Place And Time I Actually Say "Sir", And "Would You Like...", If You Ever Catch Me Saying That poop Outta Work, I Give You Formal Permission To Dropkick Me In The Teeth.

At College, I Program Little crappy Programs In VB, My Latest crappy Software Recently Went On Sale, It's Called "Unreal Tournament 2004".

For My Recreational Hobbys, I Like

• Perving
  • Playing Squash
  • Annoying People
  • Keeping My Cool
  • Drinking

Well, That's Me

Thank You For Listening ;)

Back