Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im bak hahhaah net woz feked for a bit fixed now i knoow u will all b glad 2 see me bk :eat_arrow :) lol

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i'll edit your posts all i want if i deem necesarry :) if you dont like it then leave ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
untill he posts anything offensive/ out of line etc i expect a minimum of respect,
for those of you that dont grasp this concept of respect it means:
shut up unless you got something nice to say.
tyvm.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ofcourse he hasn't got a gf, the only "girlfriends" he had were pictures of girls that he pulled from the internet.

And neo for your information, he has been banned several times and IP banned, now a IP ban means that MentaL didn't wanted him back, so why don't you be a good mod and stop editing my posts and ban his sorry butt, because his butt shouldn't be here.

Reaction score
what neo is trying 2 say is until he says sumthing or does sumthing which is offence then there is no need 2 say anything harsh.
tho i dont know what she has edited out, i have a fair guess it wasn't just the usual wb kind of greetings so there is no need 2 ban him yet. Oo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i dont understand y does tonto keep posting on this forum mental banned him for a post like this aobout 3 weeks ago tonto just go away

/Spunkeh

Beckys witch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
EK what Gohan is trying to say is, MentaL has IP banned him, therefore he DOESN'T want TONTO back, so making a "welcome back" thread is wrong as he should be banned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back