Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

High ping!.

RaGEZONER Since 2004
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi guys i just want to ask for help because my server running smoothly without an error but when players go inside and play its so lag and gives high ping when they go to tab to see score they see the ping so high.please i really need help.my server is hosting to an VPS machine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys i just want to ask for help because my server running smoothly without an error but when players go inside and play its so lag and gives high ping when they go to tab to see score they see the ping so high.please i really need help.my server is hosting to an VPS machine.

Go to ( at your vps ), then tell me your results.

All the best.
Korey.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Speedtest.net is only testing the speed of your net to the close location js.

You are incorrect sir.

Let me clear the things for you, speedtest.net is in portuguese for me, so i'll just translate.

speedtest said:
Será que obtém a velocidade pela qual paga? Assegure-se disso e junte-se aos mais de 250 milhões de pessoas que nos visitam para efetuar o teste ou resolver problemas com as suas ligações à Internet.

Translated :
speedtest said:
Want to know if your speed is the price that you paying? Check that and join in the total of 250 million of persons that visit us to test or fixing problems with your internet connection.

All the best.
Korey.

Upvote 0
RaGEZONER Since 2004
Loyal Member
Reaction score
heres my speedtest i think my connection not that bad.

I Am NoLimiT - High ping!. - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Match Agent config ? match server config ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It only test the speed closes to a specific Ducking server, idiot.

Someone got reported.

P.S : Once again, i'll make the things clear for you.

12312 - High ping!. - RaGEZONE Forums
All the best.
Korey.

Match Agent config ? match server config ?

I've already fixed it to him.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
In Progress... FFXIV...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Want me to explain what I mean? Because your damn responses are seriously retarded.
Why do you think it chooses the 'closes' server that is near your IP? It's the connection between the server that is near you or close to. Yes, it does check the ping, download speed, and upload speed, but it's the test between you and that close/near server for the last time.

Upvote 0
Back