Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hit lvl 33 on Euro Mir

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You know Nik, I was talking to Morphix one day about how when a person gets to 21, they may ask themselves what have they done with their life. Some may say they've travelled the world or got a job through a degree with honours.

I'd like to be one of those people. Instead, I may have to say that all I got from my teenage years were some Net friends who I've never met and a few online characters which in reality... means nothing.

Just trying to warn you mate, that's all - I'm not getting at you or nowt cos' I do the same thing. :(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol!

tbh m8, I think its cool, Ive achived duck all rly cuz of were I live limited oppurtunity. If I live in manchester or some other magjor cities I doubt Id be on the net as much as I am.

but atm my life is cool. Mir is just somthin I do to pass time when theres nothing to do. Or no 1 is coming out.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol :tp:

I dont play much m8, I nearly died tryin to get that lvl but I thought to my self, Ive got loadsa free time bored on satday night so I might as well get it over with :D

Reaction score
i know what u mean cap coz i remember at 1 point the net and mir domainted my life. Then when my As-level results came thru and they wasn't as gd as i wanted them 2 b, i realised it just isn't worth it but this yr i'm getting on with it and only play when i have free time instead of being the other way round. This yr i should b getting the grades i am suppose 2 b getting :cool:

but newayz gratz nik, i've neva played real mir so i take it as a really hard lvl 2 get 2.:good:

Back