Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Holy sheet I lost

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
my best buddy. We had only known each other for a while but together we were unstoppable... I lost my damn dice grinder (look back a few pages, you may find a thread named 'Guess this' or something like that).

Tis pretty gay actually, I lost my pipe, my rizlas, and now my freaking dice grinder. It was just so awesome. We only knew each for a while and yet we had so many good times.

Uhhh... looks like i'll have to carry on using my lighter for the day. lame.

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You just lost the game.

All is well...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dam man... I know how you feel
I've had two water pipes both broken. The first was dubbed Jade and was my first ever, but it was broken after a friend of a friend got drunk and kicked it over.
The second was dubbed The Wonder Bong since it had some badass designs like a snowflake and a leaf, but it was broken after the fire department showed up and my friend threw it over a fence trying to book-it.
Lets not forget my first and only pipe which was broken after my friend lost his balance and fell backwards with it in his back pocket.
I roll all of my stuff now >.>

I've never owned a grinder though. I usually do everything by hand unless someone has one on them. Did it separate? I've always wanted one that separated.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
my best buddy. We had only known each other for a while but together we were unstoppable... I lost my damn dice grinder (look back a few pages, you may find a thread named 'Guess this' or something like that).

Tis pretty gay actually, I lost my pipe, my rizlas, and now my freaking dice grinder. It was just so awesome. We only knew each for a while and yet we had so many good times.

Uhhh... looks like i'll have to carry on using my lighter for the day. lame.

I hate dice grinders, I just use rizzlas. I'll usually use the bong when I haz friends around, but otherwise I have no use for it, I just roll my poop. And when we have really big partys outside, we just vaporize our shizz. Inhale it bitches ~ XD.

Anyway, how'd you lose it? Confiscated by the po-po or did you bet it? Poor guy, you've gotta miss that pure feeling you get from the bong.

Anywayz Laterz,
Ninja

Back