Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HON heroes of newerth

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can i ask ? where i can find emulator or developer Heroes of newerth because , i want make hon for my server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What?

HoN is in beta, and it's free?..
It's leveling from lv1-25 each time?... and has ingame mod and map editing ?
Explain why you would need a emulator for this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First Private Server ->

The server files is version 0.1.62.0 and is disponible in bbs.china but i dont have password for extract it.

:(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server Gaminga (version 1.64)

:thumbup:

PD:::

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What the hell is the difference between a private HoN server and non private?
It makes no sense to me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
me too, i want to do a LAN server, for playing with my friends without delay/lag. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
acctualy now when u say it like that then yes it would be cool to have a server of it. since then u dont have to create beta accounts and wait etc. and no lagg :O but still its a little bit silly..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have discovered that you can run the dedicated server, just with a command as the Manager. But I suppose there we need more files, like database and connectors, any idea?

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The LAN version of HoN will be available once the game is out of the beta phase.

If you cannot afford a lousy 30$ to buy the game, please stop using the internet, it costs more each month.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
More info

[ame="http://honlabs.com/forum/showthread.php?p=96"]http://honlabs.com/forum/showthread.php?p=96[/ame]

:thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nothing new, Gaminga have chinese sources but I have no idea where they get it: Master Server + Client server + Web Files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nothing new, Gaminga have chinese sources but I have no idea where they get it: Master Server + Client server + Web Files

That is incorrect, it is not chinese version, it is the english files from s2games. How? all of their game servers were hacked because of crap security. (Never keep all your eggs in one basket :) ). Their webs have a few flaws that were exploited as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
News

Translate by google

:O:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
News

Translate by google

:O:

For those who do not bother to read, or have trouble understanding googles translate, Gaminga / Servers-eXtreme is allowing users who are interested to host their own HoN sub-server. What this means is they will provide all the servers files, and completed php files needed to add 'your' sub-server to their main server. All those who join will have their sub-server accessible by anybody that logs into any of the other sub-servers, creating a large network of sub-servers all over the world. They will not provide the master server nor the source, and they will handle all updates as well.

In laymen terms, you can join up with them as your own community, but you cannot host independently.

Back