Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom Hotel View - HabZoom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Everyone, I have looked at a hotel image and wondered if I could edit one of my own with small edits.

I'll show you from top to bottom what I have started with and edited it into.

Artless - Hotel View - HabZoom - RaGEZONE Forums

Artless - Hotel View - HabZoom - RaGEZONE Forums

I also have the image of this hotel view without it saying 'HabZoom' if you'd wish to use it without the name.

LINK:

P.S I did NOT make the second hotel buildings image, I used it and made EDITS onto it such as the hotel name.
P.P.S feel free to edit on the image that I have linked out. Feel free to put on your hotel name on it or even make it animated with the black animation board.

ALSO you could use this hotel image to put into certain parts of your CMS like how I replaced the top image with mine in this index. >>> (Test index, register not working atm.)

-Artless

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks crappy. All blurry.

Gepos4r - Hotel View - HabZoom - RaGEZONE Forums

I can send it as a .zip file so it prevents that. I'll admit that the colours got alot darker as i uploaded the picture online, in my files it's brighter and no blur at all. Even on this index it shows no blur and brighter.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back