Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

hotmail account got blocked for sending automated spam...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok guys so today when i get back from school i was trying to log my msn and it was saying that my account got blocked because it was suspicious of sending spam to every contact i had added, i didn't knew about that so i didn't backed up my list of contacts :S

im trying to get my account back by answering a form from hotmail but i dont think i will get the account back from that form test...

i could've recovered my account with my old one but my other one was hacked somehow but i knew the secret answer but now hotmail is so bad that they removed that type of recover. what can i do to "steal" my contacts from my hotmail? is there anyway to recover my account?

P.S. i was receiving massive arabic spams and other commercial products spams but i didnt knew i was sending spam too...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think there's a high chance of getting your account back.
Also, if you're using Windows Live, the contacts are stored somewhere.
But I'm not sure how it's actually stored.

Reaction score
I think there's a high chance of getting your account back.
Also, if you're using Windows Live, the contacts are stored somewhere.
But I'm not sure how it's actually stored.

the form asked me about the last passwords i used for the account, the last email's subject I've sent and received, the lat contact i sent an email to, some Name and Sur name, DOB, location, etc...

but why the hell they removed the secret answers Q.Q

i really hope you're right about having a high chance to get my account back, because my currently email is where i have alot of gateways, important contacts.etc...

I'm really disappointed with hotmail, I'm thinking in get my account back (if possible) and save all my contacts than change my email provider, i think ill go for gmail. hotmail is crappy since some years ago...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Isn't secret questions used for resetting password?
I believe it's still in use.

Yeap, gmail is great. Some emails never get through when using hotmail.

Reaction score
Don't use the form, contact hotmail directly. They can check the IP logs and verify that it's your account.

ill try to do that, thanks for the suggestion Rishwin

Unfortunately, we could not verify the ownership of the Windows Live account using the information you provide to us for the account yummie.is.here @ hotmail.com. This question recovery account 26223309 was closed.

The Windows Live account yummie.is.here @ hotmail.com has been blocked due to questionable activity. This will prevent any use of the account until the owner of it successfully pass the process of recovery from Windows Live account.

Please review the information already submitted in addition to providing additional information when forwarding a new request for recovery of Windows Live account.

Here are some suggestions that will help provide accurate information when submitting a request for account recovery:

Answer all possible questions.
Answer the questions using the information you provided when creating the account or the last update it.
For questions that have multiple answers to issues such as emails or contacts, please provide as many answers as possible!
If you have trouble remembering e-mail subject or contacts, try contacting family, friends or business contacts to see.
Send the form to recover your Windows Live account from the computer you use most frequently for the Windows Live services.
Ready? Click here to send a new request for recovery of Windows Live account.

Please do not reply to this message. Replies this message is directed to a mailbox unmonitored.

Thank you,
Windows Live Help Team

Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052
USA

EDITED

sorry for the double post, though the posts would merge xd

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back