• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How can I adjust the font size of the S19.1.3 client interface? The current font is too small, and I'd like to make it larger.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How can I adjust the font size of the S19.1.3 client interface? The current font is too small, and I'd like to make it larger.

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
To adjust the font size of the S19.1.3 client interface and make it larger, you can follow these steps:

1. **Open the Client Interface Settings:** Look for a settings or preferences option within the S19.1.3 client interface. This is usually represented by a gear icon or the word "Settings" somewhere on your screen.

2. **Navigate to Display or Interface Settings:** Once you are in the main settings menu, try to find a section related to the display or interface. It might be labelled as "Display Settings," "Appearance," or "Interface Settings."

3. **Locate Font Size Options:** Within the display or interface settings, you should be able to find an option related to font size. It might be a slider that allows you to increase or decrease the size of the text on the interface.

4. **Adjust the Font Size:** Use the slider or drop-down menu to increase the font size to your preferred setting. You may need to apply the changes or restart the client for the new font size to take effect.

5. **Save Settings:** Make sure to save your changes before exiting the settings menu. This will ensure that the larger font size remains in place the next time you open the client interface.

If you're unable to find the font size option within the client interface settings, you may want to check the software's help documentation or contact the support team for further assistance. They should be able to provide specific guidance on adjusting the font size in the S19.1.3 client interface.

Back