• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How can i edit skill damages /protections/accuary rate etc on nemesis desert files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You know ledie shared the nemesis desert server files and client. My question is how can i edit skill's damages forward guards , super armors , hp recovery , mp recovery , floating , stun etc. i checked datahseets.bexcel and bdoOLD.sqlite3 but i didnt understand which settings are damages , which ones are protections or cc i just learned how to change cooldown but i dont have any idea about skill damages. anyone can help me ?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I tried to change the damage to the skill, but it didn't work.
I think Buff_Table is adjusting the numbers.
In .sqlite3, it is changed without problems.
But in .bexcel, figures are not adjustable and only on/off seems possible.
If you change that, the client won't work.
Unpac the item from paz, but the .bss file was extracted
I don't know how to change the .bss file.

스킬 데미지를 변경해보려고 했으나 잘 안되네요. Buff_Table이 숫자를 조정하고 있다고 생각합니다. .sqlite3에서는 문제 없이 변경됩니다. 그러나 .bexcel에서는 수치를 조정할 수 없으며 온/오프만 가능한 것으로 보입니다. 변경하면 클라이언트가 작동하지 않습니다. paz에서 항목의 압축을 풀었지만 .bss 파일이 추출되었습니다. .bss 파일을 변경하는 방법을 모르겠습니다.

Upvote 0
Back