Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How can i know?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i need a bit explaintion here then i am done

how can i know wich database ( for mobs , quest , npc's etc. )

i need for MaNGOS-rev3119 or other versions

and wich ManGOS version is mosted used?

thanks in advance really l0ve j00 if you can explain me :D

I have checked but couldnt find anything about that only databases wich i tryed but dont work cause i porlly download wrong version database for the wrong mangos :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hehe i got mine to work i just downloaded a random datebase wich works perfectly naxx spawn etc.

now i am gonna read the guide how to bring server online

any idea how people can make account for my server? link ^^

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
There are 3 ways of making accounts:

1: download and install MDH "Mangos databse Handler" update to newest.
With mdh you can make accounts under "Account managment"

2: Use Sqlyog, and under realmd databse, browse it and you will find the accounts table. Input your user/password/player lvl "0=normal player 3=gm"

3: Using a website, if your server you downloaded "mainly repacks" comes with a folder diskw, then when your emulator and relam is up and running you use:-

127.0.0.1 or localhost

Use that inside your browser and you will have 2 options: Main page or adminphp.

Main page is where you make accounts and adminphp is where you edit the databse/realm.

Most people using the website approuch, I use sqlyog or mdh myself, depends on what your running.

Hope this helps:)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are 3 ways of making accounts:

1: download and install MDH "Mangos databse Handler" update to newest.
With mdh you can make accounts under "Account managment"

2: Use Sqlyog, and under realmd databse, browse it and you will find the accounts table. Input your user/password/player lvl "0=normal player 3=gm"

3: Using a website, if your server you downloaded "mainly repacks" comes with a folder diskw, then when your emulator and relam is up and running you use:-

127.0.0.1 or localhost

Use that inside your browser and you will have 2 options: Main page or adminphp.

Main page is where you make accounts and adminphp is where you edit the databse/realm.

Most people using the website approuch, I use sqlyog or mdh myself, depends on what your running.

Hope this helps:)

thanks need to portfoward first ><

Back