Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How do HShield auto update at startup aceonline.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
as I can make ace to start the game online and verify that the version of HShield is correct and if not correct what actualize before starting the game

I mean

To that players can not change the HShield , if they do self actualize the correct server HShield to avoid hack

I mean

So that players can not change the HShield , if they do auto update the correct server HShield prevent hacking

as some HShield change the folder to use hack, someone explain to me where to put the files ect, so the auto update HShield

someone explain to me how to do it thanks:rolleyes:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you are use standart hackshield files from ep3.5 files, dont open server because it is very weak but if you are know how do set hackshield setting , do it

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Send an update with new omi and the updated hackshield, if they dont update the server kick it because the omi mismatch...but ia only a teory

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i reading this i dont know that i should cry or laugh.
I think hes thinking about kinda self extracting AO.atm with hs to aoid replacing hs folder
It can be done simply with Themida or Winlicense - XBundler

of course you will have to remake field server to not kick users after run this ao.atm and its not the best way to protect your server/client

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back