Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How do i add item in my server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I dont know how to upload my files to my server. could somebody help me?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
just upload it to mediafire.com after registering for a free account. The max size of the files that can be posted there is 200MB so if you have to archive it with winrar(filehippo.com for free copy) or if last but, not least you have to upload bigger files you can always use filesovermiles.com. Follow the instructions but, make sure it is in rar format to minimize the file transfer. Then just access your server and download the files there. As an alternative option using Teamviewer free can help as well since you can simply upload the files there with hardly any issues. Just remember that using a commercial operating system means you will have a time limit so get the files there as quickly as possible. Good luck!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
just upload it to mediafire.com after registering for a free account. The max size of the files that can be posted there is 200MB so if you have to archive it with winrar(filehippo.com for free copy) or if last but, not least you have to upload bigger files you can always use filesovermiles.com. Follow the instructions but, make sure it is in rar format to minimize the file transfer. Then just access your server and download the files there. As an alternative option using Teamviewer free can help as well since you can simply upload the files there with hardly any issues. Just remember that using a commercial operating system means you will have a time limit so get the files there as quickly as possible. Good luck!

After i downloaded it? where to paste it? what folder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back