Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How do i add items to x-weaver ijji site? Dear Anju or anyone

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do i add items to x-weaver ijji site? Dear Anju or anyone can help me with this i'd appreciate it. i tried adding from Itemshop in database its not showing. does anyone know how? i'd appreciate it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That site uses the CashShop to display the items. Which did you add your items in as in database table?
To be honest i dont even know what i did, i tried adding item sing emisands admin panel to my site gave me bunch of errors i tried addng from itemshop not cash can you give me an example like do i go to dbo.CashShop? and add there and what does CSID mean?

Upvote 0
In Progress... FFXIV...
Reaction score
Yes, use the dbo.CashShop to add your items. and CSID means CashShop ID. It doesn't matter what you put in it as in integer and don't have multiple CSID's that are the same. When those error showed up, what did it say? It's possible that the Emisand's Admin panel isn't made for your database since that panel is used mainly for 2007 and/or 2008 database.

Upvote 0
Back