• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How do I delete characters?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I made characters and was using admin commands to add stuff to their bags and I have locked myself out of two characters. The client auto crashes (I think due to the fact I gave the characters items that are not quite implemented in game yet) and it won't let me delete them do to them each having a mount out. Is there anyway to delete them or edit their bags via database/account/user changes or anything? I would greatly appreciate any help available. Tried locating the user data but don't even know where to find it to be honest.

Back