Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How do I edit Monster drops on a commercial server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've edited the ItemSubGroup_table in the "MonsterFromDrop, MonsterFromDrop_1, MonsterFromDrop - original" datasheets but nothing is sticking when I change the value. I've gotten to edit the exp rates and things like that. But for the life of me I can't get this to stick.
As a side note the ItemSubGroup table in all three of those files but one are vastly different from the emulator.
The only one that resembles that is the "MonsterFromDrop - Original" datasheet. And I thought I had solved it there but I edited that and that didnt work.
The test moster I used was the Gray Wolf (20045). That ID is not in any of the groups that I've checked.

I know its a lot of work and I'm willing to always go through it with someone whos willing to help. Just trying to get this last thing to work.

Back