Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

how do i fix this epaulet

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
im adding my last gear and i see the epaulet dousnt realy line up with the gear annyone knows how to fix this issue see picture below

i have done some lines in struct vector3 position and i see the cape getting closer but isnt there an easyerway as i need to edite 700+ lines

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
You can use different ways that fix this.
1 Write script for 010 that change vector3 position into 700+ lines by one click.
2 Use 3ds max(fix .ech file.Detach epaulet from bones,move it into position what you need and make skinning)
3 Take this epaulet model from any another client where it without bug and paste it into your .ech file(need have only the same magic keys of both .ech files)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I gues i go edite is manualy

You can use different ways that fix this.
1 Write script for 010 that change vector3 position into 700+ lines by one click.
2 Use 3ds max(fix .ech file.Detach epaulet from bones,move it into position what you need and make skinning)
3 Take this epaulet model from any another client where it without bug and paste it into your .ech file(need have only the same magic keys of both .ech files)
Edited the cape manualy but do you know how to fix the movement of the cape its buggy for me

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back