Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J How do I play on Private Server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help on installing!

I dl/ed the English client and I got a .ini file and I replaced it with the original one in the system folder, but when I try to login; It still says acount is not found. What did I do wrong? Any help would be appreciated. BTW, is the one on the official website the english one?

P.S. what is the auto-update? Do you suppose to download it or when does it update...

Now there is this Prelude version and the normal version, I'm so lost...

<Sorry I'm new>

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
First u need a IP from the L2 Adv site or u get the L2.ini. When u have the ini u Copy and Paste it into ur Lineage II folder thats it!!!Then just start the game and type a random Nick or Passwort!
If they dont have u have the upadate.exe and give the exact path of the game and next the IP of the Server!! :smilie3:

Upvote 0
X

Xiaoun

Im dont understand i got a beta install cleint. i got a l2.ini cleitn that i can play white then i got this error.he procedure entry point ??0fblowfish@@QAE@XZ could not be located in the dynamic link libray Core.dll. if sum 1 know how 2 help me i would be very happy //kempan91@hotmail.com

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back