Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How do I set up my DDoS proxy on RevCMS and Phoenix Emulator?

Zephyr Studios
Reaction score
:junglejane:How do I set up my DDoS proxy!?:junglejane:

Hello, I am going to buy the DDoS proxy from IZServ.com but how do I set it up on my client, CMS and emulator? I am currently using RevCMS.

Greetz!
Prizm/Habster/Lasse

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: How do I set up my DDoS proxy!?

Well when I added my hotel to that site, I just put the TCP port as 30000, but yeah the IP you had is correct.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

VPS IP + Client Port usually 30000

Upvote 0
Zephyr Studios
Reaction score

Wow, that was fast help! Thanks guys! ;)
Now I am updating the thread. :):

Upvote 0
Zephyr Studios
Reaction score
Now I got a email on how to, but only my hotelview loads, how to solve that?

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You guys really think you can just simply stop people from putting an DdoS on your hotel. You're wrong.

People always find new methods to bypass your security and still be able to take your hotel down. Buying things on the hop that it will be protected is just useless and unneeded and it's last and least a big waste of your bare time and money that you waste. I've seen people using cloudflare for a long time and people still being able to find the real VPS/Computer IP with just searching an solution for it.

Stop giving this guy stupid advice because you can't do anything unless you're going to run on IIS. IIS makes it hard for people to ddos you.

Upvote 0
Zephyr Studios
Reaction score
You guys really think you can just simply stop people from putting an DdoS on your hotel. You're wrong.

People always find new methods to bypass your security and still be able to take your hotel down. Buying things on the hop that it will be protected is just useless and unneeded and it's last and least a big waste of your bare time and money that you waste. I've seen people using cloudflare for a long time and people still being able to find the real VPS/Computer IP with just searching an solution for it.

Stop giving this guy stupid advice because you can't do anything unless you're going to run on IIS. IIS makes it hard for people to ddos you.
Now it's purchased, now it's going to be used.

Upvote 0
Reaction score

You sir have no Ducking clue. An anti DDoS proxy will work fine. If not - go boot Zap and see what happens.
Also, using IIS does not make you any less vulnerable to ddos attacks, and the only way for someone to get your IP through cloudflare if you're retarded and don't set it up right or if you give it out.

Idiot.

Good luck Habster.

Good for wasting your money on something that's not going to work. Anyway it's still by passable.

dumb comment is dumb

Upvote 0
Zephyr Studios
Reaction score
Haha Jonty! ;)
It all works fine now, my IP is hided in the client.
Cheers!

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You might want to post less shenanigans because all you're posts are all a flaw of hate and you always seem to have a reason to comment something that's related to someone being an total idiot which you've not seen yourself from that side on. Anyway let's prove it people are able to get through Cloudflare ip's and people don't even need to give out because via website. You are able to just find the realistic ip behind the joke of Cloudflare.

You might want to back up your posts because you are rather not making poop sense anything else then trying to be a die-hard flame around the forum. Obviously I'm not the only one who've you been calling an idiot less then yourself.

Rather then not knowing that Ddos Proxy is save good luck i thought Proxy DdoS was just another pratical joke that they invented calling it ''safe'' in this case it's safe and i won't even bother trying poop to prove that it's not.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
You might want to post less shenanigans because all you're posts are all a flaw of hate and you always seem to have a reason to comment something that's related to someone being an total idiot which you've not seen yourself from that side on. Anyway let's prove it people are able to get through Cloudflare ip's and people don't even need to give out because via website. You are able to just find the realistic ip behind the joke of Cloudflare.

You might want to back up your posts because you are rather not making poop sense anything else then trying to be a die-hard flame around the forum. Obviously I'm not the only one who've you been calling an idiot less then yourself.

Rather then not knowing that Ddos Proxy is save good luck i thought Proxy DdoS was just another pratical joke that they invented calling it ''safe'' in this case it's safe and i won't even bother trying poop to prove that it's not.

You're dumb. Having direct-connect setup is not a FLAW, it's a FEATURE. If you want your IP to be hidden then don't have anything not travelling through the cloud.. it's that simple.

Die.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't worry I let you flame what ever you want you probably didn't read anything of my post but I'm going to have to be responsible and just get on topic again.

Good luck with you're hotel and apologies for the slight mistakes maken

Upvote 0
Ask me about Daoism
Reaction score
Don't worry I let you flame what ever you want you probably didn't read anything of my post but I'm going to have to be responsible and just get on topic again.

Good luck with you're hotel and apologies for the slight mistakes maken

Alright.

Let me explain something.

In general for this section, DDoS = A booter attack. Huge amounts of shells pound your router and take your server off due to the limitation in your internet uplink. Now, a DoS attack is when someone attacks your Webserver by hitting it with enough shells that the webserver can't handle it, but your internet can. A DDoS proxy is a server which is protected by DDoS protection so it cannot be DDoS'd, and redirects whatever you need to be redirected to your VPS IP. It's made so you're not buying a DDoS-Free VPS, but you're purchasing an IP that can be used as an alternative to that.

So I hope now you will understand the difference. I had a lot of trouble with this, as well. :)

Upvote 0
idk what to put here
Reaction score

Sorry to burst your bubble there, but I've been using this proxy for over 3 months and haven't gone down once. I vouch for these services, they're worth buying. Also Prizm, PM if you need any help.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Service is flawless, use it on my smaller hotel, stops skids booting it for 'teh lulz'.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Alright.

Let me explain something.

In general for this section, DDoS = A booter attack. Huge amounts of shells pound your router and take your server off due to the limitation in your internet uplink. Now, a DoS attack is when someone attacks your Webserver by hitting it with enough shells that the webserver can't handle it, but your internet can. A DDoS proxy is a server which is protected by DDoS protection so it cannot be DDoS'd, and redirects whatever you need to be redirected to your VPS IP. It's made so you're not buying a DDoS-Free VPS, but you're purchasing an IP that can be used as an alternative to that.

So I hope now you will understand the difference. I had a lot of trouble with this, as well. :)

Wrong.

DoS is one shell which sends eithet UDP or TCP packets in a while loop.
DDoS is when you have a booter that controlls 1000 of these shells. The difference is that it's 1000x more powerful.

UDP Shell(s) make your internet go down, HTTP Shell(s) make your IIS go down.

I made one UDP Shell (so DoS) in C# which can boot everyones home internet offline. There's your proof your statement isn't right.

_

And I don't know who the hell that Vendetta guy is, but look after your "you're" grammar.

Upvote 0
Back