Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How do they look?

Darkhearts
Reaction score
I just picked up my new reading glasses and I'm wondering what other people think. I like them personally.

cameronmd - How do they look? - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Nice, I like them =).

Darkhearts
Reaction score
Thanks for comments hehe. I chose these over BIG ones or round ugly ones >.<

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Always... I mean... always make your lips smaller when in public or taking a picture.

Darkhearts
Reaction score
Why do I need ot make my lips smaller? I dont have a case of DSL

Master Summoner
Reaction score
If I ever have to wear glasses then I would choose contacts. So far I have lied to the eye doctor so I don't have to wear glasses, I find them a waste of personality on me.

Gotta admit, The glass looks good on you though.

Smo

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
If I ever have to wear glasses then I would choose contacts. So far I have lied to the eye doctor so I don't have to wear glasses, I find them a waste of personality on me.

Gotta admit, The glass looks good on you though.

A waste of personality?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind glasses. I remember when I was younger, I'd lie to the doctor. Telling him I couldn't tell what the words/letters were that he was showing me. I wanted glasses real bad for some reason. I've yet to figure out why..

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind glasses. I remember when I was younger, I'd lie to the doctor. Telling him I couldn't tell what the words/letters were that he was showing me. I wanted glasses real bad for some reason. I've yet to figure out why..

Fit in?

Darkhearts
Reaction score
Hehe I thought one person out off all of you would of said "you look ugly" haha XD thanks for nice comments. I only need them to read because I'm 'far sided"

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Hehe I thought one person out off all of you would of said "you look ugly" haha XD thanks for nice comments. I only need them to read because I'm 'far sided"

Nah, we wouldn't say your ugly. Us RZ people wouldn't do that =).

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Get Exclusive Offers!!

Mod, delete this?

Reaction score
Glasses and I don't go together. If I wear them people judge me in a different way.
a high self-esteem would clear that phobia dude :). If they judge you then they obviously have something of their own that they're hiding. that or they need to be quiet and mind their own business! tbh I wear contacts cause I read sheet music and the frames would get in the way and mess me up. Super witch to get in the first time, though xD.

Yeah cameron we're all cool here we wouldn't be jerks and say you're ugly :)

Darkhearts
Reaction score
or you can just report it and ignore him :busted_co
but dun wry i already did

btw those glasses cost much?

Cost my mother $137 haha... I just got the plain stanless steal glasses.

Back