Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How do you edit your....

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lower part name, under your User ID?

Example: How MentaL has "unknown" under his name.

Thanks

Reaction score
Its in your user/cp (control panel). Theres edit options and another option thingy... You have to have a certain amount of posts first tho i think.... Personal titles need more posts than an avatar..... Doesent mean spam tho!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ahh, thats why. I was dying to get my 1st 200 to get the avatar so badly. Thats part of the reason, I entered in that accent contest, hope I win it though.

Thanks for the info

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't even play chess at all, only seen on TV like the Harry Potter
movie.

Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
if ur smart enough beat mental at chess :D

ive drawn with him b4.... prolly coz we were so drunk that we got bored n felt like giving up :tp:. Still.... he seems like a good challenge :D. will give you a game sometime ex :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Everyone check out the Funny section real quick, then the Picture section with my post in in, hahahha.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As in another post I placed, I don't even know how to play chess, only seen it in the movies like the Harry Potter and some in my old school.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Neo is a meanie though. Not too friendly as most you all are.

Back