Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How do you kill...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How do you kill your time? Well I usually sleep when its not my turn to go on the net =P lol..And when i am on the net, usually im spamming some certain forums. downloading more anime, sighign cause whenever i want to play games they always down, (not only rz..lol),

sometimes i draw some pretty anime pictures, beat me brother up, beat him on any game, anytime..ocassionaly watch the odd simpsons or eastenders/corry street o_o

so what do you lot do to pass the time?

and please stop with the replies 1 line or less, or just a quote with a smiley at the end and the words lmao and lol -,-;

not saying you cant use them, just try to put more in your posts =P

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i work too much and go to college alot but i also do wot cap does :D

Reaction score
Well it's a case of town-college-town-college-boozin with m8s- goin 2 clubs-playin guitar (probs takes the most) and now training. I'm on the net a lot but mostly when I hav it on I'm playin guitar

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
although sometimes i can be found walking aimlessly round my house when im 2 tired 2 train or 2 full 2 eat

half naked? messy hairstyle? sore head? sleepy? if so :p lol..

and sic..you sound fun, wish i could play guitar and such =/ would be so fun

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
speedhorn666 said:
duck comps lol, there's more 2 life

Yes, but imma be one of those 30yr old single woman lol -,-

I do want books, art materiels and stuff. But first of all I wana play loadsa games, review em, stick thsoe reviews on my site, and be happy that > I < accomplished something. Also wouldnt mind a nice boyfriend =X

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rannie said:

I do want books, art materiels and stuff. But first of all I wana play loadsa games, review em, stick thsoe reviews on my site, and be happy that > I < accomplished something. Also wouldnt mind a nice boyfriend =X

Go get one then. :)

Reaction score
Rannie said:

U got plenty of hobbie then ^^ try and take em as far as u can. Also if ur lookin 4 a bf avoid RZ at all costs:tp:

Back