Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How much Bandwidth does one client use? Legend of Mir 3 

Reaction score
How much data does each client need? I was going to trry and work out how many people could play on a 256k upload connection (as this is what matters) - any body any ideas?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well, i have a 600kb connection from Ntl, which is about 14-17Kb's upload, and i can have about 10 on and theres hardly any lag

Last edited:
Reaction score
OK so your running 128k upload - which by my theory can run 25 easy i think.
ON a 256k upload my theory is 50 sort of thing - I suppose i need to get a net monitor on a client and see how much data is chucking at the server.

It would be nice to know a figure then it would be easy to work out rather than guessing to be honest.

Reaction score
Wonder why somebody (It was on LOM like) stated on 256K upload only 50 were possible? ANyhow - now i know a max number - i can set it at 85 then or maybe 90 to be on safe side - not thats ive seen a server yet that has 85 online at once..

Back