• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

how to 9 slots

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys, does anyone out here knows how to make an client exe to 9 slots? i know it already available out there, but i want to know how to do it, anyone? links..? :smilie3:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
find and download a HEX editor....and do the following steps..

----------------------------------
Extended Character Slot
----------------------------------
Replace 85C07407C605 with 85C09090C605

find again

Replace C05775508B75 with C057EB508B75

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bah.Never mind....just go here and download directly...so u wont have to find and hexed the exe..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you download the .exe i gave you and your client cant support it.....paste it back here...and inform me...i paste another link for your... Updated SAKRAY.exe .... fully support 9 slot character ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
varik68 said:
bastreetboys; are you a hexer? do you have 11-26?

sorry... hehe..i'm not..but i did know some hexing though. Cant admit i'm a hexer... nope..i dint have 11-26... sorry ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
bastreetboys said:
sorry... hehe..i'm not..but i did know some hexing though. Cant admit i'm a hexer... nope..i dint have 11-26... sorry ^^

hehehe . . . me also. the new sakexe has changed a lot & we cant use anymore the hexing guide from eathena forums.

Back