Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to add commands?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to add commands to maplestory v83?

I using MoopleDEV Repack so its command less :D

I need commands for players, and all other :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Facepalm!:glare:

Ok, you can either google it/search Ragezone for tutorials. I have no way explaining it to you without making a whole thread about it.
Or, you can ripe it off some other source and make it adjustable to the source!

Upvote 0
至死不渝
Reaction score
For beginners, you can try ripping commands from other sources (there's a lot of v83 sources i know of that is packed with commands). Basically copy the commands over and then the methods the commands use.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
For beginners, you can try ripping commands from other sources (there's a lot of v83 sources i know of that is packed with commands). Basically copy the commands over and then the methods the commands use.

are you seriously telling a beginner to add missing methods and variables? you're gonna mess him up more than anything.

Upvote 0
至死不渝
Reaction score
are you seriously telling a beginner to add missing methods and variables? you're gonna mess him up more than anything.

How hard is that..? Click the light bulb, note the location of the method, copy paste over method from other source to your source and you are done...

Upvote 0
Reaction score
How hard is that..? Click the light bulb, note the location of the method, copy paste over method from other source to your source and you are done...
If he even has to ask how to add commands, you can 100% agree he doesn't know how to fix missing methods...

i looking for Coder on my server, if anyone wanna be PM me ;)

You sir, should advertise that you're looking for a coder in here Team Recruitment - MMORPG Extra - RaGEZONE forums

Upvote 0
Back