Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to add maps

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I want some new map that I can choose in the room, how can I do that?
unpack tr4.pkg and find maplist ... add map number into it and use your hexworkshop Ducking easy~_~

Reaction score
If I want some new map that I can choose in the room, how can I do that?

This is how you do it!
All of these will be addable in the rooms that it applies too, but make sure you add the row to the maplist txt of what you want it added in, say you only want it in Easy mode, then only put it its row in the easymode map list.

I don't know what need to do in hexworkshop

The only thing you need to do in hex workshop is change the location of the maplists to use the new row you added to use the new map you added.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello. I am a boy from China. I very like Tales Runner. I had a dreamat the age of 13. Make your own Tales Runner. but I failed. I was very depressed. Because I'm missing something.Pkg packet.Important if you have... Hope you can send me by mail... Thank you.If you don't have I hope very much you can say. Or find a friend to borrow. Thank you for additional mailbox 1512241444@qq.com

Reaction score
Hello. I am a boy from China. I very like Tales Runner. I had a dreamat the age of 13. Make your own Tales Runner. but I failed. I was very depressed. Because I'm missing something.Pkg packet.Important if you have... Hope you can send me by mail... Thank you.If you don't have I hope very much you can say. Or find a friend to borrow. Thank you for additional mailbox 1512241444@qq.com
You don't need a pkg packer to make a server.

Back