Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to change color?

Reaction score
Hello:
He wanted to know how to change the background color
Example:

darkxl - How to change color? - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
the code you need is related to the client main itself. i dont know if someone here already know exactly what to change, but the best thing you can do is adapt you dds image to the white background instead of forcing the background change at the moment.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well, you could hex edit the colour, but.... If you open cabalmain.exe in a hex editor, and search for "FFFFFF", it returns over 8000 results :S You could always fake it, and just make the logo big enough to cover the whole cabal screen, filling in the blank space with black (or w/e colour u wanted).

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You could always fake it, and just make the logo big enough to cover the whole cabal screen, filling in the blank space with black (or w/e colour u wanted).

It doesn't work i have tried. The EU client has a black background there though so you might find some clues in it.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What client are you using, and did you search for hex or text? If you're using the NA client that most of us are, and you search for FFFFFF in Hex, then you should get almost 8k results.

@chumpy: The EU client is packed, and all the unpackers I've found don't want to work, so it's pointless trying to compare the 2 EXEs

Upvote 0
Back