• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to change pet model?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Look over the Clientres.xml and get HPK2Files. For exact specifics, it is best to talk to those that are sharing the files, however, this will get you started in the right direction.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Look over the Clientres.xml and get HPK2Files. For exact specifics, it is best to talk to those that are sharing the files, however, this will get you started in the right direction.
Hi, thank you for the reply but hpk only has the texture. And the first problem is i dont know how to trace the id of kruma pet with the pet id in items how ot works.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The item is only the package to initialize the pet. Look for the monster ID instead. This is all that I am saying because that is the vital clue. Enjoy!
Ok, i will try that and give feedback after. Thank you.

-----------------

Thanks for the clue, its okay now.
I just manually trace the name of the pet in monster tab and replace the mesh and animation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back