Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to Configure this thing

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Antiox - How to Configure this thing - RaGEZONE Forums

Hehehe..
I Forgot to Configure this thing!
Please Help!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what?

SQL IP: YouNamePC\SQLExpresss (user sql 2005) ou (local) (user sql 2000)
SQL USER: sa
SQL PW: password you SQL.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes, it's pretty much answered for you on the form. You type answers in the white parts of the window to the queries written in the grey bits of it. :\

If you don't know the answers to those simple questions, one wonders if you set the server up... since you had to fill all those details in at that time.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I mean, the Account & Character Folder thing, cause i set it up with this path=C:\Server\DataServer\userdata & C:\Server\DataServer\userinfo Theres an Error, i want to knw the Path! tks :D

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hmm. Well, of course, we don't know if your accounts and data are in those folders, but it doesn't look wrong to me. If that's where the .dat files to match the users and their characters listed in your SQL are, then I would guess that you have some corruption in one or the other.

What is the error?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ohh! i get it, thanks bob.. i get the wrong path file and now i fixed it.

Upvote 0
Back