How to create a PhoenixPHP Habbo Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ehm i cant see the Housekeeping thing?? Some help add me at skype: DimplyAndreas
need help!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for my bad english :S

Hey, first super great tutorial ) Thumbs up (Y)
I have a problem, the client of the hotel holds at 33%.
Also, If i open the Phoenix Emulator comes a alert with: "Please check your configuration file - some values appear to be missing."
Could you please help me?

Thank you very much, u german friend

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, i will now starting new from beginn.

Edit:

The Phoenix Emulator was running now, but when i check in the Hotel (client) i have a white screen. What i made wrong? Also i have a problem with:

I don't understand this. When i write my ip and /gamedata, comes 'Page not found'. Can anyone help me please? )

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi, in the tutorial when it goes down to the bottom of the page it will say "you need to do just one more thing before you can enter your hotel" then there is a huge code. Open up the client file inside htdocs and replace that code with the one in the tutorial. If it still doesn't work, I advise you to update your web build.

My client is white

help please

Before you post here with the same issue as like 20 other people, you should probably check all of the comments for a solution because you will probably get banned for spamming. To fix the white client you'll have to update your web build, there is plenty of tutorials here on ragezone or on other websites. It is very easy to do and you should have no trouble.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey can i get a tutorial on the rev

Go to page 6 !

I need help I followed your instructions, but im very confused and need help. If you could help me my Skype is Damien.garton1 my msn is Damien.garton@gmail.com if you could add me and show me with what to do would be great thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning: mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: MySQL server has gone away in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48 this is what im getting im seeing the page..but this is what above the page

housekeeping for hotel i saw in the corner by log out its red

hey in the client for Rev Cms it saying Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:\xampp\htdocs\thehabbos_api\class.validate.php on line 33

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

The Client doesn't work it just comes up with a blank screen white blank screen and i didnt have the housekeeping in mine why:huh::mellow::/::/::/::/:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
same^^ idk wut to do..team view someone?

anyone want to teamview and help me with my client and cms prob? Pm me details

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm having problems I changed the rank of my user but still do not see the housekeeping abilities when I go to the site.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My housekeeping is not well.
I do not want to download ReCMS, because I will not understand this :X

When I download the SWF comes at a certain percentage, an error message

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The housekeeping is because of the cms, it is very old and unfit for use. That is why I have told many, many people to setup revcms, because it is more secure, and will also work better. There is a tutorial in the comments, I think page 8. Good luck!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you accept my msn please i need help my problem is this:Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:\Users\Damien Garton\Documents\xampp\htdocs\thehabbos_api\class.validate.php on line 33
If you could teamview me or skype me would be helpful, I really want this up and running this weekend. Im from Australia and i dont know what time you are on. So send me a message when a good time is this weekend and i will be there. Please reply. This a a great tut but sitll i get confused Thankyou.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I live in Australia too, the way you fix this is going into thehabbos_api config, then just set curl to 0. It should then work, if not just go to yourlink/client instead of going to yourlink/api (which is your enter hotel button)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have only 1 Problem. (I use now the RevCMS) The Client was by localhost/client white. The sound was going (!). localhost/api = error

Must I use in the RevCMS

Once you have set all that up, You need to change just 1 more thing before you can get into your hotel. Go into htdocs/content and open up the "client.php" file. Replace the whole code with this:

Code: [...]

When so, where?
(Sorry, iam a noob)

Thank u very much for helping!

(Sorry, many people write the client was white. But i cant understand it really)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.