Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to Create MuOnline Server - One-Click Portable Server [S18.1]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Free version of DevEMU S18.1 (a video to test some things)

One-Click & Portable version
my content is aimed at children with the intention of any age being able to replicate it, everyone can try

note: this video was a test, the content is fully functional but I haven't tested the quality and functionality, it's just for testing as I mentioned, soon there will be other similar videos on facilities with good content

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's amazing, how will you change the mod? is there no database?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys, I don't know much about the details, I just came up with the tutorial that I like to do for testing, so I didn't check if the content is useful for something or not, I will possibly delete it in the future and do other MuOnline tutorial with other files, so I don't know the details in this MuOnline, it's just to test the "water" of private server and stuff
'testing the waters' is a term for testing the audience/community and such, I haven't found an equivalent word at this time

My goal is to make the easiest tutorials the whole world has ever seen, so I'll always be looking to get something Portable, so... the database is integrated into UniServer

Back