Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to edit the .enc file

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi all,

i have a favour to ask ?
how to edit .enc file in the data folder ??

is there any tools for it ??

i search google but end up in back of my tail and going around T_T

if anyone have idea to extract or decrypt those file, i'll be gratefull

thx for anyone who read this and responding to my post.

best regards

n00bs

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
I should have watched my mouth and not said/talked poop to DeadlyData telling him things like your are not welcome here because then I become the one who is truly not welcome here.

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Reaction score
He's asking how to edit. We can dump the contents of the enc files but we can't re-encode them yet so editing isn't possible.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well, i see

so the tools just dumping so we can check it the volume of its container.
but we can't re-encode it to make a .enc of our own right ?

so what is the usage of dumping it ??

hmmm... maybe anyone know how to modified the exe files so it can work together ??

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Reaction score
The point of dumping the end files is so we can see what is in there. There are a lot of settings that the server must match or it causes us problems (such as the d/c buying posts because the server shop and client shop data don't match) and knowing what is in the enc files allows us to fix a few things on the server.

Nobody knows how to mod the exes to read unencrypted enc files but i don't think it will be long before we get either an encoder or a modded exe.

Upvote 0
Back