Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to extend the trial time for solvitaire?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I started to look into see if its possible to extend the trail time of the solvitaire solver for the classic game Klondike, FreeCell, Spider, Pyramid and TriPeaks. It can be found here:

I saw it was possible to rename the solvitaire.exe file to solvitaire.jar then it was possible to unpack it.

I also run this bash script to converted all the class files to java files:
Bash:
#!/bin/bash
for classfile in /path/to/class/files/*.class; do
    java -jar /path/to/cfr.jar $classfile --outputdir /path/to/output/directory
done

The cfr.jar file was found here:
. I used (Dec 2021)

I found this code:
this.a.f("Current date:" + cloneable + " install date:" + object + " build date:" + gregorianCalendar.getTime() + " elapsed days:" + l4 + " trial expired:" + (l4 > 31L) + " licensed:" + this.a.am);

Where it prints out that it not valid any longer. I also found in user folder under appsdata there is a file called solvitaire.profile that contains the signature and the validation time.

Should be interesting if it was possible to generate a valid signature or some how by pass the validation.

Anyone any suggestions on how to proceed?

Back