• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

how to find CWvsContext::OnPacket

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you sunnyboy

but i have some questions

case 53:
result = CWvsContext::OnInventoryOperation((_DWORD *)this, (int)lpMultiByteStr); << How to get
break;
case 54:
result = sub_17DC320((int)lpMultiByteStr); << What is sub_17DC320 How to get real name
break;

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thank you sunnyboy

but i have some questions

case 53:
result = CWvsContext::OnInventoryOperation((_DWORD *)this, (int)lpMultiByteStr); << How to get
break;
case 54:
result = sub_17DC320((int)lpMultiByteStr); << What is sub_17DC320 How to get real name
break;

I named CWvsContext::OnInventoryOperation

Just figure out what case 54 is and name it also lol

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i don't know figure out that case 54

how to figure out example plz :(

Compare it to a PDB like GMS v95, or the KMST leak (open 1 IDA with your IDB, and another with the PDB. Go to CWvsContext on the PDB and compare it to yours, then just look in the subs and make sure they look very similar and are the same thing and then name them). Right-click on the sub and click the first option on the menu (Rename global item i think it is) and name it the proper name after finding it. Knowing GMS standards, that is CWvsContext::OnInventoryGrow.

Also, just a heads up, IDB questions relating to IDA technically go in the Other Developments Help section regarding the client.

Upvote 0
Back