Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HOW to Fix Bug on 2 Quest Item Drops in All Dungeons?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My server was configured with 2 items drop per mob, so in dungeon 2 quest item will also drop per mob killed, if I will loot the 2 quest item, the dungeon quest will not be finished, it will cause a bug.
Anyone knows how to fix this bug same with EP2?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Trick

set quest item droprate -50%, but it can get bug when quest item not drop

I think this is not the solution because by giving -50% drop rate of quest item which means -50% of your chances to drop an item after killing a mob but when it drops it is still the same the quantity of the quest item (2 items) will drop.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need to go in source files, cuz not have config for it

one more trick its DropCount into terrain files, but idk how to config it
so, in theory, if drop count 0 - its check server config with Const.scp file
somebody try set other number to Drop count, and it works, but all item drop in 1 line, so try set to quest items DropCount to 1

try if you make it good share =)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
haven't a place to put 1 item per drop in quests, if u put 2.. will drop 2 itens in all server.. if is a quest or no, all players already know this, if take 2 quest itens, will bug the quest, dont worry dude

Upvote 0
Back