• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How To Fix [DB:42S22, Native Error:207 ,]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I saw most of the newbies who've been making a server encountered this kind of error

Screenie
RhdiD - How To Fix [DB:42S22, Native Error:207 ,] - RaGEZONE Forums

As base on my research this problem occurs when you have not well configured your ODBC
and this was usually appears in FieldSvr & AgentSvr

Solution :

Click Start button > Run >than type> odbcad32.exe

if your done setting up your odbc click the "Configure..." button

if not click the "Add..." button

Then Follow my steps

Legend : Red > Newly Setting up a ODBC (for "Add..." button) Green > Reconfigured ODBC(s) (for "Configure..." button)

fill the boxes below except that "description box" you can leave it blank

Then Click Next

syNyy - How To Fix [DB:42S22, Native Error:207 ,] - RaGEZONE Forums

Than~ Click the "With SQL Server Authentication using a login id and password entered by the user." put your default user name "sa" and your sqlserver password [Default:1234]

Just Click Next

yqtCy - How To Fix [DB:42S22, Native Error:207 ,] - RaGEZONE Forums

Check the box "Change the default database to:" choose > RanGame1 same process as on RanLog, RanShop & RanUser

Check the box "Change the default database to:" choose > RanGame1 same process on RanLog, RanShop & RanUser

Then Click Next

BErAy - How To Fix [DB:42S22, Native Error:207 ,] - RaGEZONE Forums

Then Click Finish

RXgUz - How To Fix [DB:42S22, Native Error:207 ,] - RaGEZONE Forums

Test Data Source

And it must be Successful

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah, even when you use clean databases this kind of error still exist if u haven't configured ur ODBC well

btw, i have just shared my research on how to fix this thing when once i encountered it

sorry if i miss some answer above^ i was kinda tired yesterday for coding some new items, well anyways good question sir

but according to the error, its just saying, you're lacking column named 'GuAuthorityTime'

Why is it lacking out of column? and why do i need to reconfigure my odbc & not my database?

uhm heres my further explanation for that :

lacking out of columns means that your server file reads the wrong direction of data source on your odbc which was the "master" a default database on your sql server (Database > SystemDatabase > master,) and same as in your odbc that you will found it on "Change the default database to: " that this must be checked and must be selected as RanGame1 and same process as the other to make it fix the error given above. As usual the server sends you out an error like that, just because of "master" db who has a lack of columns, also its not the right database source for your ran server.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back