• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to fix fonts

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry all. I know this is box of Priston Tale. but I can't complete fix font my client.exe 3 year ago.
I read topic http://forum.ragezone.com/f562/guide-change-fonts-code-pages-593202/ and fix font with tahoma and fix charset. but my font is very bad. g,y and more are not true
duchoang115 - How to fix fonts - RaGEZONE Forums

I want fix arena text same this g,y...... ok.

who can help me? :(: sorry my english very bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Help] How to fix it

Your screenshots are broken, your title "[Help] How to fix it" is utterly unacceptable (now made more acceptable :p) and the text between the screenshots is mostly unhelpful.

From what I see, you have changed the codepage, and don't like something else... but I have no idea what.

Upvote 0
Back