Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to fix invalid request on 2126/335

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
On first install I've managed to run everything fine .
Logged in created char etc etc .

On next day booted server , php, but on login I've got error invalid request . I've tried to restart and redo server so many times but no more luck . I can't pass login .

Any tips ?

Thanks .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, better using 2783 and u can see my videos to setup :

On next day booted server , php, but on login I've got error invalid request . I've tried to restart and redo server so many times but no more luck . I can't pass login .

Any tips ?

Thanks .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Any tips ?

Thanks .

invalid request mean that php not working ... if you using phpStudy make sure to config everything correctly in WWW file
exemple :
$myServer = "127.0.0.1,1433"; (1433 or 32152) depend port you use
$myUser = "DragonNest";
$myPass = "skQmsgozj!*sha";
$DBDNMembership = "DNMembership";

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think invalid request sometimes kicks when using the wrong database. I did fix it using the ID db. Idk if the db is making the error for you, but basically speaking from my previous experience in 335

But if only invalid request is in login then better use xampp. I think you can rewrite the php since mssql_srv has been discontinued, you can use the extension sqlsrv here at https://github.com/microsoft/msphpsql .

I do have the fixed php for xampp and php(standalone) but the main problem is that my github account was banned and all my source are there

Back